Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tutorial Five:Video production sessions

I love you tube!! It is helpful, entertaining and basically anything you can think of can be uploaded and watched!! According to You Tube (2011) text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations and interactive features are some of the ways you may view, access, or contribute to by creating a You Tube account. I like to use You Tube for accessing things that are hard to come across e.g my favorite charango songs and cartoons for my daughter that can't be accessed on normal TV. But the lists of things to look up are endless!! From hilarious bloopers, to how to make scrummy recipes etc etc







During my fieldwork placement I was situated with two therapists in a community physical setting. One particular interest that I gained alot of knowledge from was working with a client who developed Post Traumatic Stress Disorder post the Vietnam war. This will be described below using Youtube videos :)

This video talks about what post traumatic stress disorder is and ways occupational therapy can help.'

 


No comments:

Post a Comment